- 60g flour
- 50g chocolate
- 40g butter
- 50g of quinoa
- 50g of sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbshourslk
- 1 tsp yeast
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 10 minutes
Rest 10 minutes
Mix the flour, quinoa, sugar, yeast, milk and honey in a bowl.
– Melt the butter and add it to the previous mixture.
– Then heat the chocolate in a bain-marie with a few drops of water, and add it to the mixture.
How to melt chocolate in a bain-marie?
– Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place small heaps on it using spoons.
– Bake for about 15 minutes at 180C°
– Leave to cool for 15 minutes before serving
For this Quinoa Cookies recipe, you can count on 10 minutes of preparation. To learn more about the foods in this Appetizer Cookies recipe, head over to our food guide here.