Cappuccino of porcini mushrooms with smoked bacon whipped cream
A recipe to serve for an aperitif dinner or a starter, simple and quick to make. To taste between gourmets
- Ingredients: Ceps 400g
- • Liquid cream 35% mg: 10 cl
- • Organic vegetable broth: 1/2 L
- • Salt pepper
- •1 tbsp • Butter
- For the smoked bacon whipped cream
- • Smoked bacon: 5 thin slices
- • Liquid cream 35% mg: 20 cl
Preparation 20 mins
1/ Finely chop the ceps.
2/ Sweat the porcini mushrooms in a tbsp of butter. Brown them over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
3/ Add ½ L of vegetable broth. Leave to cook for 5 minutes then add the cream.
How to cook green vegetables?
4. Mix the preparation
1. 5. For the bacon whipped cream
1. Heat the smoked bacon in 25 cl of cream, then leave to infuse for 10 minutes off the heat.
2. Mix the cream then pass it through a sieve.
3. Pour the cream into a siphon. Add the cartridge and shake well.
To serve: Place the boletus cappuccino in verrines and cover with smoked bacon whipped cream.
The porcini mushroom that has been compared to vegetable meat will allow you to make a cappuccino with whipped cream and smoked bacon that your guests will enjoy.
If you don’t have a siphon, prepare the bacon cream
The day before, beat the cream with hoursxer then line a fluted pastry bag.
Fill a piping bag
For this recipe of Cappuccino of porcini mushrooms with smoked bacon whipped cream, you can count on 20 minutes of preparation. To learn more about the foods in this Hot Drink recipe, head over to our food guide here.