A classic frozen meal “Homemade” version…
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 cl of white wine
- 100 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 30g butter
- The juice of half a lemon
- Olive oil
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 20 mins
1) Chop the shallots and garlic previously peeled. Brown them for 5 minutes in a pan with butter.
How to peel garlic?
2) Add the white wine, the juice of half a lemon and the chopped parsley. Off the heat, add the breadcrumbs. Add salt, pepper and mix well.
3) In an ovenproof dish, spread the preparation over the fish fillets, drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil.
4) Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C
For this Bordelaise fish recipe, you can count on 10 minutes of preparation. For more on the foods in this fish recipe, head over to our food guide here.